I have been getting a lot of the same questions so I’ll sum up the answers here. I’ll be adding to these as I go.
1. Just Cause 3 Multiplayer Of course, having a MP would be cool. But we had to decide where to focus our energy and we decided to do our best with SP and make it as amazing as possible. We believe that this is where Just Cause shines and where our strength is. So we are working on making a great SP experience with new gear, better graphics and much more. We hope that once you get your hands on it, you will like it as much as we do.
2. Modding We love what the community has created for JC2. So while we are not going to release a modding kit given the complexity and uniqueness of the engine JC3 is being developed on (owned and created by Avalanche), we would love to see mods for JC3 as well. We are currently working out how this support could look. We will keep you posted. But no, no Steam Workshop and no modding kit.
3. Size of the map It’s comparable to the JC2 one, nearly 400 sq miles, but it will be busier.
4. Damage system We have improved the damage system in JC3 so vehicles can be destroyed more realistically.
5. Wildlife There is some wildlife but we will reveal more closer to the release date.